Catholic Schoolhouse strives to be a place for the entire family. Our programs provide for the needs of all students, preschool through high school, at the same time and in the same location.
• We gather older students with the primary goals of interacting with one another (communication skills), growing in right thinking (logic and philosophy) and recognizing the true, good and beautiful (fine arts), because there we will find God.
• We raise the expectations for our older students to include classwork that is credit-worthy. This lightens mom’s teaching responsibilities and gives students exposure to other teachers’ styles and feedback.
• We guide students to learn to think, and prepare them to express and defend their thoughts. We are aware that we are forming future Catholic adults, not just educating children.
• We provide community for both parents and students at this sometimes difficult stage of development. Families enjoy group interaction with peers with similar goals and faith.
• We include high quality fine, a subject that is too often dropped during the busy season of high school. This exposure to the good, true, and beautiful is essential in forming our young adults.
Catholic Schoolhouse’s programs are an excellent supplement to the curriculum you already love, providing an opportunity to engage academically in a way that isn’t possible without a group of like-minded peers. Or we can show you how to use CSH as spine to create a full high school curriculum at either a basic or honors level.
For more details, please follow these links.